'Lights of Love' Campaign for Roshan Mahanama Trust (RMT)
Eventistry crafted a high-impact campaign named 'Lights of Love' for RMT to bolster awareness and raise crucial funds. Set against the backdrop of the festive season, this initiative successfully merged philanthropy with holiday cheer at the Havelock City Mall (HCM), leading to a significant influx of donations for children's medical and educational needs.
- Increase visibility for RMT and its philanthropic endeavors.
- Raise funds to support health and education initiatives for underprivileged children.
STRATEGIES AND EXECUTION:
In an astute collaboration, Eventistry joined forces with the high-traffic Havelock City Mall (HCM), infusing the 'Lights of Love' campaign with the mall's festive spirit for a compelling shopper experience. This innovative partnership marked a first in Sri Lanka, transforming a traditional Christmas tree into a symbol of charity and community engagement, inspiring mallgoers to light bulbs in support of a heartfelt cause.
Tapping into the national cricket fervour, Eventistry enhanced campaign visibility with exclusive meet-and-greet events featuring cricket icons, driving donations and fan enthusiasm. Additionally, the campaign catalysed corporate social responsibility, with businesses stepping up to make significant contributions, thereby bolstering the campaign's financial impact and setting a new standard for corporate philanthropy.
- Successfully sold 5000 bulbs, reaching the campaign’s sales target.
- Achieved the set financial goal, with the sales of bulbs contributing to the provision of critical medicines and educational support for children.
- Elevated HCM’s reputation as a new mall that prioritizes community engagement and corporate social responsibility.
The 'Lights of Love' campaign exemplifies how strategic collaborations and innovative event marketing can lead to tangible social benefits. The initiative not only met its financial objectives but also set a precedent for future philanthropic endeavors, demonstrating the power of community-driven efforts.