Our company defensive line is the centre of our universe, which also means you have to roll with the punches and be able to handle anything that comes your way.
- Excellent common sense: the ability to intuitively understand the relationship between tactical actions and strategic importance.
- Excellent communication skills: the ability to use verbal, written, listening and retention skills to accomplish tasks and instruct others.
- Excellent problem-solving skills: to effectively combine great communication skills with analysis, curiosity, creativity, and intuition.
- Strong work ethic.
- Needs to be able to develop meeting agendas, prepare materials and ensure key issues are identified & addressed
- Good understanding in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Powerpoint
- Good Speaking/Writing Skills