Do you have a social first and mobile first view of content? Are you an endlessly creative social storyteller who excels at building creative visual content on your own? In today’s fast-moving social media landscape — this is a rare opportunity to help our clients tell their stories to the world. This is a high visibility role, working closely with Worldwide Communications teams to reach customers in real-time.
Eventistry is seeking a high-judgment, self-motivated, and creative professional to help drive social media activities in support of our client’s communications goals. The right candidate will be a passionate and creative self-starter who’s eager to engage on new projects and get stuff done.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Create visual content for various social media platforms, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube, with excellent judgement, instincts and a sharp feel for the social media landscape.
- Source, create, and publish timely social media content to educate various audiences about key Client’s activities and PR efforts.
- Use social media to drive awareness of and traffic to key stories and websites.
- Be responsive to breaking news/events which provide our client’s an opportunity to tell their story.
- Shoot, edit, and create graphics for social video content. Both in the field, and in office with existing material.
- Reporting on activities, including insights which help shape and drive content moving forward.
- Earn trust internally and externally with many different audiences and stakeholders.
Proven ability, willingness, and desire to:
- Think and act strategically – look around corners and build a long-term social media presence in support of reputational PR efforts.
- Be creative and develop engaging social media content that’s aligned with the company brand.
- Exercise high judgment, particularly in narrow time frames.
- Think and communicate clearly – formulate a clear point of view on complicated issues, and create a concise and well-written narrative to express it.
- Always be innovating, initiating, and creating.
- Deal with ambiguity – have a bias for action, but an ability to work cohesively with other stakeholders.